This workshop, like the previous QSCP meetings, will bring together chemists and physicists interested in quantum systems in molecular, nano and material sciences. Quantum biochemists and biophysicists are also welcome. Emphasis will be on relativistic quantum theory, many-body methodology, innovative conceptualization, computational realization, and novel applications.
The Workshop will include sessions on:
* Concepts and Methods in Quantum Chemistry (CMQC)
* Relativistic Effects in Quantum Chemistry (REQC)
* Molecular Structure, Dynamics, and Spectroscopy (MSDS)
* Atoms and Molecules in Strong Fields (AMSF)
* Particles and Plasmas in Physics and Chemistry (PPPC)
* Reactive Collisions, Chemical Reactions, and Catalysis (RCCR)
* Complexes and Clusters; Surfaces and Interfaces (CCSI)
* Molecular and Nano Materials, Electronics and Biology (MNEB)
* Computational Chemistry, Physics and Biology (CCPB)
The Proceedings of the Workshop will, as usual, be published.